Training times for 2021/2022 are as follows:
|Senior 1||Senior 2||Senior 3||Junior 1||Junior 2|
|Monday||6:50am – 7:50 am|
|Tuesday||6:50am – 7:50am||6:15pm – 7:15pm||5:15pm – 6:15pm|
|Thursday||7:15pm – 8:15pm||6:50am – 7:50am||7:15pm – 8:15pm||6:15pm – 7:15pm||5:15pm – 6:15pm|
|Friday||6:50am – 7:50am
8pm – 9pm
|Saturday||7am – 8am||8am – 9am||8am – 9am||8am – 9am|
|Sunday||7:30am – 9am||7am – 9am|
A deck duty officer must be on deck for training to commence. Deck duty rosters can be viewed or downloaded below.
- Senior 1 Squad deck duty roster
- Senior 2 Squad deck duty roster
- Senior 3 Squad deck duty roster
- Junior 1 Squad deck duty roster
- Junior 2 Squad deck duty roster
Apart from a strict Covid policy, the Swimming Pool have the following rules for all parents on Deck Duty:
- There is a strict no phone policy on poolside.
- No eating is allowed on poolside.
- Blue shoe covers must be wore at all times.
- If the parent on deck duty brings a child with them, the child must remain in the small gallery or the big gallery on the balcony – children are not allowed to run on poolside or to use phones/tablets on poolside.